Amendment and cancellation fees
Amendment fees do not apply if the amendment is made via
Manage my booking. Online
amendments and cancellations are available up to 24 hours prior to
your scheduled departure time of your existing journey or the new
journey you wish to travel on.
The following amendment fees only apply when calling our Customer
Contact Centre or when visiting our terminal service desk.
* If cancelling your complete booking online, the relevant fare
cancellation fee still applies.
Other conditions which apply to Spirit of Tasmania fares
are as follows:
- Amendments are subject to availability.
- If the permitted amendment decreases the cost of the booking,
the difference in cost will be refunded (where applicable).
- If the permitted amendment increases the cost of the booking,
the difference in cost is payable at the time of the
- All references to 'departure' reflect the scheduled departure
- Amendments must be confirmed up to 1 hour prior to the
scheduled departure time.
- If Spirit of Tasmania is not contacted for a Flexi fare
cancellation within 24 hours after scheduled departure, 100% of the
fare is forfeited.
- If upgrading fare type, the original fare component retains the
rules of the original fare.
- If downgrading fare type, the applicable cancellation fee
- Red Hot Deal fare cannot be amended to an alternate Red Hot
Deal fare or a fare of lesser value.
- Return bookings must be booked to depart from alternate
- Return bookings cannot be amended to create two one way
- Bookings amended via the Customer Contact Centre and Terminal
Service Desk incur an amendment fee.
- Bookings made via the Customer Contact Centre and Terminal
Service Desk incur a booking fee per person each way.
- Booking and amendment fees are non-refundable.
cancellation fees (fares purchased before 28 November 2010)